Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Super-8 processing

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ps26's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will apreciate to know all your experiences on super-8 processing:

    * Which lab do you recomend me
    * Which are the steps I shoul do to send my rolls


    Thanks
    Pablo

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FastFilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That depends.
    What are you shooting on? Kodachrome, Plus-X, Tri-X?

    Michael.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">K-40 There's only one place, Dwayne's in Parsons, KS. You can either sent it directly to them and pay $9 or go through Wal-Mart and pay $4.88.</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">B&W Film and VIdeo Services in Minneapolis, MN. I have used them once (I don't shoot much B&W) and they are the least expensive, $8, as far as I can tell. They seem to get it right.</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">E-6 I guess Yale in Burbank, CA is as good as any, unless you have a problem with their no-nudity policy.</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's a list of labs at

    http://www.filmshooting.com/thelab/labs.php

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •